Uptown Girl Headwear
Swim Bathing Cap | Queen Glamour | Soft Beanie Ruffle Cap To Conceal Hair Light weight Fitted Pre-Tied Head Wrap Scarf | Made in USA
- Stretchy novelty poly material, elasticized and adjustable to fit most adult size heads
- Very lightweight and airy. Suitable for long hair, short hair or hair loss.
- Made in New York City by Uptown Girl Headwear designer brand.
- Easy to wear, and colorful enough to boost your mood.
- Personal gift for friend, relative, birthday, holiday & girlfriend.
Suitable for hair loss
- SIZING One size fits most. Adjusts to your head size. Made in USA. Quality head coverings
- Perfect scarf to relax in.
- New Easy Slip On Style. Slips on like a hat.
- No extra fabric needed to make this non slip. The fabric itself is stretchy, comfortable and grips your head as well as any non slip extras.
- Fits head size circumference 20-24 inches. Small medium large.
- Lightweight and airy feeling.
- Easy On Easy Off ruffle designed Head Wrap
- Ruffles give body & volume
- Jersey Knit Fabric
- Great for all occasions
- Made in New York City
- Questions: Call 718 614 9604 or e mail UptownGirlHeadwear@gmail.com
- Uptown Girl Headwear ruffle Headscarves are perfect for ladies with or without hair. They are so lightweight and airy making them very popular for cancer patients who have lost their hair due to treatments.
- The Fabric is a lightweight comfortable poly blend. It has a rich shine.
Tips and Serets for buying Headcoverings
1. Comfort is number one. Many people tend to buy larger. Others like a more snug fit. Most of Uptown Girl Headwear is stretchy, because in the clothing manufacturing industry, stretchy equals comfort. We use many stretchy fabrics with your enhanced comfort in mind.
2. Choose fabrics that are trans-seasonal, that can be worn anytime, or in a warm or cool home
3. Choose your color palate because you will want to match your Headwear to your clothing. Black and off white are recommended for versatility. Many of you choose shades blue to match denim. If you have blue or green eyes, you may want to enhance them by choosing those colors.
Designed by Uptown Girl Headwear - New York City